- About Us
We have developed a huge and well equipped infrastructure unit at our premise to manufacture the offered assortment of products. We have assorted all advanced tools and equipments desired for the production process of the offered water tanks. Our team of deft professionals enabled us to develop our offerings as per the ongoing market developments, as they are fully aware with the progressive tools and technology. We procure basic material from the trusted and certified resources of the industry. Also our provided products are passed through stringent quality assurance procedures under the assistance of our quality experts. We have developed a huge client base across the globe.
Under the valuable guidance of our mentor, Mr. Abdul Aziz Patel, we have been able to obtain this edge over our competitors in the market. Owing to his managerial skills and vast industry knowledge, we are able to attain a huge number of clients.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Additional Business||ExporterTraderService ProviderSupplier|
|Company CEO||Rustom Patell|
|Registered Address||Block No.52 Haribhakti Colony, Red Cross Road,, Vadodara- 390007, Gujarat, India|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 10 - 25 Crore|
|Top Export Countries|
|Size of Premises||500 square feet|
|Space Around||Side space|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||34990*****|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||OnlineDDChequeCashCredit Card|
|Shipment Mode||By SeaBy CargoBy Road|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
- Date of Registration : 18 Dec, 2019
- Date of Expiry : 25 Oct, 2022
Our team of dexterous professionals has established us as one of the leading organizations in this domain. They are the most significant assets of our organization and work with the one and only objective to attain utmost customer satisfaction. Our professionals with their vast experience and knowledge enable us to deliver unmatched quality products as per the specific requirements of clients. Also, regular training sessions are conducted by us for our professionals to revise their skills and knowledge.
The chief aim is to endow clients’ with only quality assured products. Our prompt reaction to customer queries makes us the foremost choice of clients. Easy payment modes and transparent dealings ensure that the clients’ face crystal clearness while doing business with us. Owing to our ethical business policies, we have optimized the satisfaction levels of our esteemed clients. Also, we are supported by an extensive distribution network that makes us able to meet clients’ need within stipulated time frame.
- 2 x 354kl tanks for waste water treatment plant for the new construction camp
- 2 x 82kl tanks for waste water treatment plant for new site admin complex.
Yarrie Mine Site - Pt Hedland North Western Australia
- 1 x 305kl tank for waste water treatment plant for existing site accommodation
- 1 x 88kl tank for waste water treatment plant for existing site accommodation.
World Islands Project - UAE - Island G19
- 2 x 270kl tanks for potable RO water storage for the new hotel complex.
Tahiti Water Supply Project - New Apartment Complex supply
- 2 x 542kl tanks for potable water supply to new apartment complex.
Jamaica Residential Water Supply - Jamaica West Indies
- 1 x 2 million litre water tank for water supply to new residential subdivision.
A more comprehensive project list is available upon request from Steelfab Water Solutions head office. Simply email us with your request and we will gladly forward any required information and materials to you
Qatar United States Air Force
- 3 x 850kl water tanks
Iraq US Aid Bechtel
- 2 x 121kl water tanks
- 2 x 540kl water tanks
Jamaica National Housing Trust
- 1.8 million litre water supply tank for housing development. Tank 16mtr diam x 9mtr high
- 2500kl ultra pure water tank with acces stairway and Interconnection pipework
Papua New Guinea ADRA
- 100 x 100kl water tanks for Asian tsunami
- More than 40 water tanks larger than 100kl
Dubai UAE World Islands
- 2 x 270kl potable water storage tanks
- More than 100 water tanks larger than 100kl
- 32 water tanks ranging from 50kl to 250kl
- 2 x 250kl water tanks
BHP Ravensthorpe Joint Venture
- 2 x 300kl tanks for effluent treatment
- 2 x 100kl tanks for effluent treatment
CSR Readymix - Finnucane Island
- 1 x 200kl tank for storage of chilled
CSR Readymix - Dampier Port Upgrade
- 1 x 200kl tank for storage of chilled
BHP Yarrie Mine Site - Leighton Contractors
- 1 x 300kl tank and 1 x 100kl tank
Southern Metropolitan Regional Council
- 2 x 75kl tanks, bore installation and
CSR Readymix - Murrin Murrin Minesite WA
- 3 x 120kl tanks at 8.5mtr diam x 2.35 high
Murrin Murrin Nickel Project
- 3 x 760kl tanks bore staging tanks
WMC/Roche Brothers - Mt Keith WA
- 1 x 250kl tank at 5.4mtr diam x 10mtr
HGM Engineering - Bidyadanga WA
- 15mtr tower with 200kl tank including pipework and foundations
GHD Engineering - Leonora WA
- 15mtr tower with 200kl tank installed including all foundations, pipework and connections to existing supply network.
Ridgeway Gold Project - Orange NSW
- 2 x 100kl tanks & 2 x 150kl tanks
BRL Hardie - Canberra ACT
- 1 x 100kl tank complete with agitator
Through Environmental Systems
- waste water treatment plant for new winery project